Expertise in development and conduct of production methods, facilities
and systems, the planing, estimation, measuring, scheduling of work,
inventory and quality assurance programs in manufacturing and other industries.
Knowledgeable, experienced, quality assurance, reliable professional.
Member of ATSS.
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish
- in radio-electronics/electrical and electro-mechanical fields:
· Over 20 years experience in development of manufacturing and processing
procedures andariables, setting of machine/equipment controls, conduct of
production and inspection of processes
· Installation, maintenance, assembly, repair, adjusting and troubleshooting
circuit boards, remote control systems and communication equipment
· Maintenance and repairing of transformers power systems and control units
· Examination of electronic equipment for damaged components, loose or broken
connections and wires, replacing detective components and parts
· Testing and rebuilding industrial rotary gas meters
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- in quality assurance:
· Testing equipment for power output, frequency power, noise level,
audio quality, dial calibration and sensitivity
· Conducting quality control of electro-mechanical devices
Noma-Automotive (Beck-electric), Concord, Ontario
Romet Ltd. (Rotor Meter Production), Mississauga, Ontario
Lviv, Ukraine (1970-1991)
High Volume Military Equipment Plant
Maintenance Department, Quality Assurance Laboratory
I would like to apply my experience, knowledge and skills to any
of suitable position in above field.
Please, feel free to contact me for further information!