Ph. D. in
Physics and Mathematics (Thermal Physics Department of the Odessa
State University, Odessa, USSR, 1990),
M. Sc. in Physics/Thermal Physics (Odessa State University, Odessa, USSR, 1978).
Expert in physics of aerosols and development of medical light therapy devices.
Wide professional experience in experimental physics and engineering.
- Passage of light through aerodispersce system;
- Generation of monodisperced aerosols;
- Phenomena of heat and mass transfer and motion of aerosol particles in the thermal
diffusion chamber (Ph.D. dissertation);
- Formation and dynamics of small aerosol particles under the influence of the eximer
- Environmental application of absolute filter for cleaning industrial aerosols;
of medical light therapy apparatuses.
Selected Publications (from 65 scientific articles and theses of conferences):
- Contemporary aspects of non-coherent phototherapy. Light treatment with INS-3 quasilaser (Plenary report) // The Thesises of the International conference "Laser use in biology and medicine" (Kiev, April 15 - 17, 1997), Kiev, 1997, pp. 140 - 146.
- Thermodiffusion chamber with longitudinal temperature gradient // J. Aerosol Science, Vol. 20, No. 8, 1989, pp. 1513 - 1515.
- Aspiration of coarse aerosol by a thin-walled sampler // J. Aerosol Science., Vol. 17, No. 5, 1986, pp. 763-769.
- Processes the heat&mass transfer and motion of aerosol particles in throughput thermodiffusion chambers // The Abstract of the dissertation on a scientific degree of the candidate of physical-mathematical sciences. - Odessa. - 1989. - 17 pp.
- Development and creation of the electrostatic filter, absorber chlorides and aerosol filter for system of clearing of a working mix of the eximer laser // The Final report on research work of a Special Design Technical Bureau " Eximer " on a theme 89009/1. - Odessa, 1990, The reg. No. 01.90.0012394. - 83 pp.
Selected Patents (from 5 patents of the U.S.S.R, Russia and Byelorussia):
- The Author's certificate of the USSR No. 1068149. The device for clearing gases of aerosol inclusions /Published 1984. The Bulletin of the inventions, No. 3.
- The Author's certificate of the USSR No. 951218. A way of definition of activity of atmospheric nuclei of condensation /Published 1982. The Bulletin of the inventions, No. 30.
November 2001 - present time
"PLANET TORONTO" RUSSIAN LANGUAGE NEWSPAPER, Toronto
October 1993 - present time
SCIENTIFIC-PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT OF "MARINE LTD." LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY, Odessa, Ukraine.
1991 - October 1993
"TERM" TRAINING, RESEARCH & PRODUCTION INSTITUTION, Odessa, Ukraine.
Leading Research Specialist
1988 - August 1991
"EXIMER" SPECIALIZED DESIGN AND ENGINEERING BUREAU, Odessa, U.S.S.R.
Deputy Head for Research Work and Head of Optical Research Laboratory
1987 - September 1988
RESEARCH LABORATORY OF THE ODESSA TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF REFRIGERATION INDUSTRY, Odessa, U.S.S.R.
Senior Research Specialist
- Holographic methods research in thermal physics.
1972 - July 1987
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LABORATORY OF THE PHYSICS AERODISPERSED SYSTEM OF THE ODESSA STATE UNIVERSITY, Odessa, U.S.S.R.
Senior Research Specialist (January 1983 - February 1987),
Junior Research Specialist (August 1978 - January 1983),
Senior Engineer (July 1978 - August 1978),
Senior Laboratory Assistant (January 1978 - July 1978),
Senior Mechanic (January 1973- January 1978),
Laboratory Assistant (February 1972- January 1973),