MSc. (Central Asia Polytechnic University,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 58), Ph.D. (Academy of Architecture
Moscow, Russia 69), Academic status averred as Senior
78), Specialist in Systems Analysis ( Moscow Radio
University, Moscow, 78) .
Interests include systems analysis, artificial
and art design.
- Selected Publications:
-"Systems design in construction field ". Application of a
Methodology of the computerised Systems Analysis and Design",
architectural design and construction, Moscow-Leningrad, 1987.
-"Computerised method of scientific and technological progress
forecasting" "Forecasting for social sphere processes" Academy
of Science of
the USSR, 1987.
-"The methods of application of computerised systems analysis
into consideration environmental factors (macro and micro
climate) in a
process of residential design" . International Symposium "Climatology
Construction", Moscow, 1987.
"Computerised technology for design of residential buildings"
and others). Application of computerised technology in construction,
GOSSTROI of the USSR, 1981, 128-130.
- CAREER SUMMARY
-The total Methodology of Systems Analysis and Design
-Research and Design in Architecture of Residential Construction
-Interior and Art Design
-Creation of Intelligent Information System for Employment
Credential Assessment, Immigration.
-More than 50 scientific and research articles and monographs
Russia, Uzbekistan, Czechoslovakia, Hungary)
-More than 100 architectural designs for construction in different
of the former USSR (such as Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia, Uzbekistan,
Kasakhstan and others). Most of them were build
-About 20 works in interior designs for public buildings and
houses (Moscow, Moscow region, Tashkent)
Systems Analysis and Design, Artificial Intelligence, Methods
"Decision Making", Quality Assessment, Computerised Design.
DISK Co. Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 1994-present
- Development and implementation of "the
Methodical and Software Complex" for
Systems Analysis and Design of an Intelligent Information
Systems (author of methodology, algorithms and leader of works)
Central Research and Design Institute for Standard and Experimental
Design, Moscow, Russia. 1970-1992.
-The total Methodology of the Systems Analysis and Design
-Development of methodology of residential design in different
climate environment of various former USSR regions.
-Development and implementation of Computerised Residential
-Research and working out of recommendations for residential
regular and extreme nature conditions of construction.
- Works in field of Architectural, Interior
and Art Design
- Self-employed, Toronto, Canada, 1992-present
-Design, on site supervision, project management and interior
various king of properties (commercial and residential).
- Central Research and Design Institute for
Standard and Experimental Housing
Design, Moscow, Russia. 1970-1992.
-Design of prefabricated residential buildings and houses
regions of the former USSR.
- Artistic Fund of Russian Federation, Moscow
-Interior and Art Design and rendering for various buildings
such as clubs, concert halls, hotels, restaurants, resorts,
homes and others
Architectural Studio of Architects Association of Moscow,
-Design and Site supervision number of buildings in Moscow
Region (hotels, hospitals, residential buildings, governments
- THE METHODICAL AND SOFTWARE COMPLEX - "MSAD"
- MSAD is "The total Methodology of Systems
Analysis and Design". MSAD was
created on a basis of this Methodology with an idea to provide
System Analysis for any area of design processes..
- MSAD (author - V.Guitberg) was published in
articles and monograph during
period from 1966 to 1991 and was implemented in practice.
- This Methodology includes:
- fundamental definition of the concepts of "design activity",
problem (task)", "design procedure (elementary task)"
- total algorithms of "design activity" and "design problem"
- specification of "design procedures" and their algorithms,
- universal Conceptual-Logical Structure of Knowledge Base
- formal procedure of computerised Systems Analysis for development
and Intelligent Data Base.
- MSAD was designed as an Artificial Intelligent
System for application in
various creative activities, especially in "Decision-Making"
- MSAD can be considered as a highly effective
means for creation of the
applied Information and Expert Systems, with a universal Conceptual-logical
structure of Knowledge Base (KB) and Intelligent Database
permits the User to evaluate the situation mostly precisely,
diagnosis and to give recommendations for decision-making
and choice of
- The MSAD allows to create such effective systems
- Expert systems, based on the computerised System Analysis,
- Intelligent Information systems.
- MSAD was adapted to various subject areas
in the following author's
- Project of the Intelligent Information System and computer
implementation in the following fields: Job placement (for
Agencies and Centres - program EMPAGE), Academic Credential
- Project of an Expert System for Medical Diagnostics and
optimal treatment process
- Project of an Expert System for Planning and Building departments