- HOVANNISYAN VERONIKA
- An Artist and Designer, Erevan State Art-Theater
Institute, Armenia (1985).
- My interests cover various spheres of Art design, including
teaching of drawing and painting.
- Achievements in the field of Interior Design:
Interior design and decorating of
-more then 15% of private stores in the city of Erevan (1983-1988);
-Supermarket (1200 sq. m.) in the city of Leninakan (1986);
-Restaurant near subway station "Vodniy Stadion" and many residential
- Moscow (1994-1996);
- From 1997 in the city of Toronto:
-Mural in the "Curios Gorges Corner" at Promenade Mall,
-Fill private orders for Interior Design and Rendering
-Fill orders for art-paintings (Originals and copies)
-Teaching of drawing and sketching, oil, acrylic, pastel painting, watercolour
- teens, adults, seniors.
- Original designs in the spheres of small architectural
forms, industrial design, furniture, and small art works:
-Design projects for beach accessories (1982);
-Armchair made of air plastic (1983);
-Home desk with chair transforming for different ages (1984);
-Design decision for drivers doors and glasses of a car (analog was
independently designed and developed in
- 7 years by "Lamborghini" motor-car company)
-Design of wall-clock and special clock-face for Erevan Watch Factory (1986).
- As Dress Designer make fashion customized-tailored wear
(mens, ladys and children).
- In 1993 designed a line of uniform cloth for Security
Service officers of Erevam Airport.
- In 1996 participated in the "Contest of Young Dress
Designers of Russia". I have portfolio
- of cloth design samples as well as samples themselves.