Expertise in operation and maintenance, testing, diagnosis, repair and adjustment of
any types of engines of internal combustion, oil pumps, separators, cooling pumps,
steering machines and servo, diesel generators, boilers and other machinery and auxiliary equipment aboard a ship (including automated vessels) and on a dockyard. Possess strong diagnostic abilities and troubleshooting skills. Has experience in working with companies of many countries around the world, such as Greece, Turkey, Malta, Arab Emirate, Singapore, Iran and other.
Main duties included:
In operation and maintenance of the Marine power plants :
· Designing drawings, specification for machines and components, power transmissions systems
· Inspected and examined machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularity and malfunctions
· Adjusted machinery and repair or replaced defective parts
· Assembled machinery and equipment prior to installation
· Maintenance of machinery and equipment
As Marine Engineer-Water Transport on the ships: "Iran Bahonar", Islamic Republic of Iran (1995-1997) ;
"Osiris-1", Greece, Piraeus (1993-1995); "Georgian Shipping Co.", Batumi, Georgia (1974-1993):
· Determined optimal duties for the ship's mechanics and co-ordinate activities of engine room crew
· Conducted tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance
· Conducted control of technical condition, fire-prevention measures and trouble free operation of the engine room
· Prepared cost and material estimates
· Inspected and conducted maintenance and emergency repair
Was involved in development and testing of new schemes for improvement of fuel combustion in engines of internal combustion, for use of lubrication systems for cylinder-piston group of diesel engine, for maximum utilization of waste heat from engine and increase of the efficiency of the main engine.
Please, feel free to contact me for future co-operation!