Electronic Engineer, Radio-engineer, Kharkov High Military
Aviation College of Radio-electronics, Kharkov, Ukraine (1991).
Specializing in “Radio - technical support for the Aviation”
Private Company “Remstroyservice” , Kharkov, Ukraine
- Work at the Department for the repair and adjustment
of the radio-electronic equipment
- Supervise a team of the technologist and other assisting
personnel in the process of repair and technical
support of the radio-electronic hardware (radio-stations,
electronic components of equipment for telephone
- Take part in the installation of the electronic equipment
such as security alarms for offices, warehouses and other
premises for the order of companies and private clients.
Tuning up and adjustment of such equipment and repair if
- Service, regular check up, tuning up and calibration
of the measurement electronic devices. Supervise the team
of technicians participating in this process.
06/91-10/93 Electronic engineer
Service in the Soviet Military Forces
Military Division located in the village of Lebiazhie, Volgograd
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/ EMPLOYABILITY
- Supervised technical support and repair of the radio-electronic
equipment designed to provide taking off and landing
of aircraft such as: driving radio-stations, direction
finders, altimeters etc.
- Maintenance, tuning up and adjustment of the different
electronic equipment: oscilloscopes, frequency measurement devices,
voltage and current meters, electrical resist meters.
- Oversaw the crew of technicians conducting repair, maintenance,
check up and regulation of the radio-electronic
equipment and its components.
Well developed engineering/troubleshooting/technical/problem
Languages: Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian;
proficient in English
Team player - Good interpersonal skills
Well developed staff training abilities
Sales and product presentation skills